Pre Natal Yoga Certification 16 hrs
February 2 @ 8:30 am - February 3 @ 4:30 pm
A weekend intensive and comprehensive covering pre and post natal Yoga.
Learn several Yoga techniques to support and empower pregnant women.
Suitable for Yoga teachers, yoga teacher trainees, pregnant moms, anyone willing to become pregnant and professionals working with pregnant women (massage therapist, doulas, midwifes,…)
– Discussion on conception, pregnancy, labor, and delivery
– Anatomy of pregnancy and childbirth – understanding the pelvic floor
– Breath awareness and breathing practices to assist during pregnancy, childbirth and motherhood;
– Appropriate physical practices (asanas & others) during the stages of pregnancy including modifications necessaries
– Physical and emotional considerations during pregnancy
– Yoga nidra (deep relaxation) and meditation for stress release and deep connection;
– Mantra and vocal toning;
– Class planning and sequencing specifics for the pregnant mom & family
Prenatal Yoga assists in the understanding of the body during pregnancy and the preparation of the body for all the stages of pregnancy by connecting specifically with the low back, hips, sacrum, pelvic floor, chest and abdominal muscles, plus the overall body & mind.
Lydie Ometto, e-RYT500 and PRYT will be offering this
Pre & Post Natal Yoga Course at DownTown Yoga!
February 02 & 03, 2019
The weekend schedule will be:
Saturday 8:30-4:30 & Sunday 8:30-4:30.
14 hours in class training
Cost is $325
Cost for 300hrs TT students $293
You will receive a certificate of completion from InnerSea Yoga School (RYS)
This course qualifies for 14 hours of Continuing Education
for yoga teachers through Yoga Alliance (YA)
TO REGISTER FOR THIS TRAINING CLICK HERE
PS: if you encounter any problem please email me:
or call Lydie at 423-914-0481