- This event has passed.
Pre Natal Yoga Certification 16 hrs
September 5 @ 1:00 pm - September 12 @ 6:00 pm
A weekend intensive and comprehensive covering Pre-Natal & Post-Natal Yoga.
Learn several Yoga techniques to support and empower mamas and mamas to be.
Suitable for :
Yoga Teachers, Yoga Teacher Trainees,
Pregnant moms, anyone willing to become pregnant (mamas-to-be)
Professionals working with pregnant women as:
Massage Therapist, Doulas, Midwifes, Nurses, Occupational Therapist,…
PS: You do NOT need to have a Yoga certification to attend this training!
– Discussion on conception, pregnancy, labor, and delivery
– Anatomy of pregnancy and childbirth – understanding the pelvic floor
– Breath awareness and breathing practices to assist during pregnancy, childbirth and motherhood;
– Appropriate physical practices (asanas & others) during the stages of pregnancy including modifications necessaries
– Physical and emotional considerations during pregnancy
– Yoga nidra (deep relaxation) and meditation for stress release and deep connection;
– Mantra and vocal toning;
– Class planning and sequencing specifics for the pregnant mom & family
Prenatal Yoga assists in the understanding of the body during pregnancy and the preparation of the body for all the stages of pregnancy by connecting specifically with the low back, hips, sacrum, pelvic floor, chest and abdominal muscles, plus the overall body & mind.
Lydie Ometto, e-RYT500 and PRYT will be offering this
Pre & Post Natal Yoga Course at BRISTOL YOGA CENTER!
September 05 & 12 , 2020
The weekend schedule will be:
Saturday 9/05 from 1:00pm – 6:00pm
& Saturday 9/12 from 9:00am – 6:00pm
only one space available – act fast
14 hours in class training (+ 2hrs home assignments)
16 CEU hours total
Investment is $325 ** early bird $299 (with full payment by September 4th, 2020)
TO SUPPORT THE ACTUAL SITUATION WE WILL HOLD THE EARLY BIRD
PRICE TILL SEPTEMBER 4TH
(please guarantee your space before the start of the training
no drop-ins – to support the preparation of the hand-outs, extra-material and ‘safety’)
** ps: limited numbers of participants – please check in with Bristol Yoga Center for availability
You will receive a certificate of completion from InnerSea Yoga School (RYS)
This course qualifies for 16 hours of Continuing Education
for yoga teachers through Yoga Alliance (YA)
TO REGISTRATION FOR THIS TRAINING PLEASE CONTACT
BETHANY AT BRISTOLYOGA
PS: if you encounter any problem please email me:
or call Lydie at 423-914-0481
Lydie is also the creator of the DVD and On-line Course “Pre-Natal Yoga“